Can international researchers register for the Researcher Workbench?

  • Updated

Yes, international researchers can register. To register, your institution must first have a Data Use and Registration Agreement (DURA) in place with All of Us. This agreement must be signed by an institutional signing official. 

The DURA process can take several months for institutions to complete. After that, researchers affiliated with registered institutions can register and begin their research using All of Us data.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.