We understand there are some issues with Login.gov verification. To help mitigate these barriers, we have formed a temporary bypass plan to allow for access to the Workbench for users experiencing these unresolved issues.
- Please click on the link to submit a Login.gov Registration Assistance Form. Once you have submitted your form, we will begin processing these requests immediately.
- This bypass solution will allow for you to use your eRA Commons account temporarily while we continue to work on a long term solution.
If you do not have an eRA Commons account you can:
- Obtain an eRA Commons account through your program administrator, or
- Request for our team to contact your institution for approval.
- Please note that we do anticipate this being a temporary bypass solution, and it will be expected that all researchers must complete identity verification through an alternative to Login.gov in the future in order to retain their access.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact the All of Us Researcher Workbench Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support of the All of Us Research Program!